Sam Altman is the head of the largest US startup incubator Y Combinator. During his active labor activity, he managed to achieve considerable success and earned a substantial amount
Sam Altman is the head of the largest American startup incubator Y Combinator. Successful entrepreneur Sam Altman turns 32 in April this year. During his active labor activity, he managed to achieve considerable success and earned a substantial amount.
One day, his friend asked for useful recommendations that would help on the path to wealth and fame, which Altman did. So, here are the tips given by young millionaire Sam Altman to help a person on the path to wealth and fame.
1. Family and close friends should be at the forefront. They should not be relegated to the background, under any pretext. Appreciate friendship, especially one that comes from childhood. Communicate with loved ones even until the morning, if necessary or interesting.
2. Focus on one thing, not splitting yourself on the simultaneous implementation of different ideas. Believe in yourself, even if everyone around you doubts you. Chat with people of the same interests, make useful contacts and do not stop developing, even when it seems that you are at the pinnacle of success.
3. Strive to become the best and most successful in your business. Upgrade your qualifications if necessary. Work should bring joy, then the desired result will be achieved faster. Of course, there will be more responsibility and even risk, but who said that you can climb to the top of success in one fell swoop?
4. I am not sure that money can buy happiness. However, with their help, you can buy freedom and fulfill many desires. But the lack of finance negatively affects not only physical health, but also psychological. That is why it is important to be able to earn enough money to be in harmony with yourself and the world around you.
5. Even if your activity does not involve active communication with people, do not lock yourself in four walls. Communicate more often with others, relatives, read magazines and books. Waste less time on social media.
6. Set yourself a main goal and move towards it. Of course, the path to achieving the goal can be long and arduous. But there should be progress, do not deviate from the path.
7. If fate gives unexpected chances and opportunities, do not miss them. Even when the gifts of fate seem extraordinary. Remember that water does not flow under a lying stone.
8. Try to communicate more with successful and smart people. They will not only be a motivator for you in themselves, but they will also be able to share their experience and knowledge with you.
9. Be less distracted by useless pastimes: banal TV shows, snacks, aimless surfing on the Internet.
10. Take care of your nerves. Many activities aren’t worth the excitement. Stay calm when you take risks. If this becomes a habit, you will become more decisive, bolder on the way to your goal.
11. Feel free to ask for help. Many successful people on the road to fame also needed support and received it upon request.
12. Do you feel the urge to do something? Do it! Otherwise, later, when it’s too late, you will regret it.
13. And without further explanation, it is clear that proper nutrition and physical activity are the key to good health and strength to achieve what you want.
14. Youth is the main treasure. Live it not in vain, because it will leave without a trace and no money and technology will return it.
15. Respect and value your parents. Do not hesitate to tell them that you love them, more often come to visit, help.
16. Find interesting hobbies for yourself, create something interesting. New hobbies not only develop, but also provide an opportunity to spend time with benefit.
17. It is easy to destroy, but to re-create it is rather difficult.
18. Learn to forgive and do not hold evil on people. From a small grain, it turns into a thorny weed that leaves no room for positive emotions and kindness.
19. Status is an imaginary concept. Do not chase after him, because one day he may not be. And then what will you have? Emptiness and disappointment.
20. Many things are harmless in moderation, but in excess they can be harmful.
21. Fear is present in everyone’s life. I noticed an interesting trend – fear often encompasses erudite and ambitious individuals. Maybe that’s why they work so hard, because they are afraid of losing their achievements.
22. Don’t get carried away with complaints about life. Of course, educated people will begin to sympathetically listen and nod, but in their hearts they will feel irritation and indignation.
23. Get rid of feelings of envy. If someone is more successful than you, transform envy into motivation to achieve the same, and even greater heights. Once at the pinnacle of success, you will also be envied, but such emotions of others should be ignored.
24. Make good use of your time and plan your day. A clear plan and schedule allows you not only to optimize productivity, but also to see how much time was actually spent on work.
25. Stop and think for at least a few seconds before doing something. Perhaps emotions are burning in you, not common sense.
26. Days go on for a long time, and ten years will fly by unnoticed. Time is an invaluable resource that must be valued and used correctly.